My work is focused primarily on bringing the Power of Presence into our lives more fully where we live, work, play, and practice being human together. I use my education, experience and expertise to mentor, coach, facilitate, train, research, and consult in the following areas:
Helping people live & work together across differences
- where there may be communication, conflict, decision-making, personality, or other style differences;
- with folks coming from differing backgrounds or value systems;
- to develop/enhance communication skills and processes using simple, effective tools;
- to mindfully mediate and resolve conflict; and
- by consciously bringing mindfulness into our space of being together.
Helping people (particularly women) live into their authentic power through times of uncertainty and change. I work with folks
- one-on-one (personal coaching),
- in groups (women only, men only, couples, online or in-person) that meet regularly,
- in workshops and seminars,
- at conferences,
and am available for presentations to professional or special interest groups.
Questions about my work? Would you like more information? Complete this short form, and I will get back to you!
|Topics On This Page: Portland personal life executive mindfulness coaching | Portland communications diversity inclusion consulting | Portland mindful conflict resolution mediation | womens self help support Portland|